Thursday, September 4, 2008

School begins

So school started for me yesterday, but those were the non-photo related classes. I had my first photo class today, which is senior portfolio.

The one thing I was the most nervous about was this project that the teacher has every year. The previous class puts objects or types something up and puts it in an envelope.....well I got a broken lens and a note saying to photograph all the frustrations of a photographer. Needless to say I'm not very excited about it.

Next week we have to bring 3-5 past photographs, a portfolio proposal and a book of another artist who has inspired me. Another needless to say I don't own any books yet so I'm going to go by the library to get me some books.....then I have to write a short paper of this artist.

Well to come after my second photo class on Friday.

No comments: