Friday, August 21, 2009

Inside the Woodside Homes

I went out the other day to Woodside Homes and took shots of three of the model homes.


This was my absolute favorite of the day. This is the master bedroom. You can see the bed in the back, that the bedroom. Then the bathroom. The tiny doorway to the left is a tiny area with a toilet. Then there's bathtub on the right and the double sink on the right. I'm standing in the WALK IN CLOSET, which was hella big. I would LOVE a closet that large.


Here's the "Cowboy Room." These weren't named rooms, I just named them according to the look of the room. There was a cowboy hat on the bench to the left -- I had some fun with the hat.


The "Biker Room." One of the other faves. of the name. I went into the closet of them room and squatted down low to get the shot.


The "Rocker Room." This room was a little different than all the rest. The bed was set from the corner of the room. I thought it was so cute.


That same master bedroom, again from the closet.


View from the stairs. These homes were soooo big. Would love to live in one of these homes.


The "Sailor Room." The whole house was themed ocean, sails, shells and blue.
Here's two shots of "Wine and Roses" room where wedding receptions take place.

I snuck (is that a word?) a peek into the ballroom where wedding receptions take place and I loved the natural lighting in here. Too bad it was more decorated, but still pretty.

No comments: