Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter fun {Jewels}

I would normally post these fun posts on my other blog but I thought these turned out pretty cute and wanted to shear them on this blog.

The shots were of my little niece Jewels hunting for eggs on the first Easter in their new home.

I absolutely LOVE this shot of her with one of the "real" eggs.

She was so excited when she first started looking for the eggs as she was finding two or three at a time.

Just one of the many gifts which were left for Jewels in her basket. (It's a flower which moves when powered by the sun).

Just one of the eggs Jewels dyed with mommy and daddy.

This was an egg which was dropped and was named the "Humpty Dumpty Egg."

Got a few shocked looks to go along with the excited looks.

Another dyed egg.

Another smashed egg and I asked for a sad face and this smiled with happiness.

Picking up an egg.

Duel dyed egg.

Her basket of eggs after she found them all.

More to come: A new family session which was moved to mid May; The Gilbert's new home

No comments: