Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bridal Shower {Karyn}

Even when I'm the guest of honor I still have my camera in hand to take some shots.

And these showcase samples of what you could expect if I was hired for an event such as a birthday, bridal shower, baby shower and much more.

These two shots were taken by my mother, but the rest showcase my work.

Above: Just me with the practice bouquet made by Page (my sister-in-law and bridesmaid).

Below: With my Maid-of-Honor and three bridesmaids.


In the place of cake the girls made/decorate these cute little cupcakes with two different purples (although the one looks pink here) with sparkle white ball sprinkles wrapped in sliver foil (since my colors are purple and sliver).



My sister-in-law displaying the winning TP wedding dress with it's pick-ups and and bling.


A vase with some sliver branches had these little tags hanging where guests could give marriage advise for the couple.


Again the cupcakes with the crown paper around them that my sister-in-law Page made to give it a Princess feel.


The maid of honor (back) Erika and hostess Tara showcasing the game board of matching the Disney couples. The theme was Disney with an elegant feel.


The party favors -- a handmade coaster with some tea.



Here is the tree branches with the tags of advise.


Peanut butter chocolate chip apple sandwiches were just one of them any food items for the brunch.




More to come: Health and Wellness Family Festival; two family sessions

No comments: