Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sneak Peek {Large Families}

I did one of the largest family sessions today at the lake and I was able to try a few new things.

Here is a little teaser like yesterday with the full family with five different edits.

Also I'm going to do this session in a few different blogs since I had different families here and different groupings.

Let me know which edits you like best down in the comments.

Below: This little one didn't get in a ton of the shots, but he was such a cutie and did his little "vampire" face at times, which is too cute to pass up.




More to come: Two family sessions; weddings, more from the Health & Wellness Family Festival

3 comments:

Leandra Wilson said...

Love the family shot...I can't believe you got one with us all looking. lol. Can't wait to see more. Thanks for your patience with our large group today. We had fun!

Leandra Wilson said...

My nephew Trisen has THE cutest "vampire" face. ;)

Leandra Wilson said...

Oops I had a typo...nephew's name is spelled Tristen.