Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Introducing Baby G {Newborns}

I had the opportunity to take photography of this 11-day old baby.

We were shooting for her sleepy time, but she decided to sleep all day and was wide awake for the entire session and tuckered out after the shoot was over.

Still got some good shots with a wide-awake little one, can't wait for the parents to see some more shots other than the few I posted on my facebook page.











This blanket was made by her great-grandmother a few years back and means a lot to her mother. We used this blanket a few times under Baby G and as a back drop.





I love the idea of using the heart in different places -- this was a new one for me and I have more ideas to use in the future.


With daddy.





More to come: Children; Successful Thinkers; weddings; couples; And more babies in late Feb.

No comments: