Monday, June 25, 2012

WPPI -- Classes & Concert {Big Event}

I've been a little behind with posting with my trip to WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers), but when I go to WPPI U (I'm hoping to get the days off since I won a FREE ticket (valued at $250) from The Joy of Marketing) in August for the two-day event I plant to be more on task with posting my experiences.

While in Vegas I will also be seeing the Phantom of the Opera with my sister-in-law Page thanks to our moms for getting us tickets to the show since it will no longer reside in Vegas after September of this year.

Back to this post in hand -- My photo friend Joleen and I went to WPPI in February (yeah that's how late I am on these posts) and I had a TON of fun. I went to as many classes as I could, went to some networking parties, and saw the town.

Here are some of the shots from a few classes I went to and the concert I won tickets to (my friends say I'm pretty lucky -- and at time I can be pretty lucky, but there's times where I'm not so lucky). 


Above & Below: During the presentation by Justin and Mary, Mary gave out a gift to this family -- a trip to DISNEYWORLD (how awesome). Below shows off the hat the photographers had made for the little one to wear during her first experience in the land of the mouse.


Lindsay Adler, fashion flair photographer (who I also listened to on creativeLIVE with two different presentations) shows off one of the lens flair items in her "Think Outside of the Box" kit, which she gave away during her class (and no I didn't win it -- wish I had).


Sue Bryce before she started her presentation -- I also got to listen/watch her on creativeLIVE during my birthday too.


During one of the classes about 100 or so tickets were placed under the 300-400 seats for the exclusive concert with Ingrid Michaelson (HERE is a video clip where she sang "The Way I Am" during the sneak peek in the course).



MORE TO COME: Families; WPPI; Meetings; Children; Seniors

If you would like to book KarynLynne Photography for your event or session please contact at karyngilbert@yahoo.com
Also you can check out the fairly new site at www.karynlynnephotography.com

No comments: