Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Photo contest

"The Department of Design is pleased to announce an opportunity for two graduating seniors to have a joint exhibit in the Design Gallery. The members of L.E.N.S, Sac State’s photography club, will select the students whose work will be displayed."

One of my friends from Sac told me about this contest and since it's good for anyone who graduated in Dec. '08 or will be in May '09. And since I have 11 shots from my senior port class I figured I could shoot at least one more and have 12.

I went out today I shot pictures of my brother (who is always my model when I need one) and did a track photo shoot. I have three different outcomes.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Let me know which one is the best.

Oh and here is a shot of part of the process

Photobucket

Also during the day I got some cute shots of my niece.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: