Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cute little niece

So I went out yesterday with my brother his girlfriend and their kid Jewels. I've always wanted to photograph someone in the yellow flowered fields within my town and this year I thought of my cute two-year-old niece. Her mommy thought of this purple/green dress because I wanted her in something that was green of offset the yellow flowers.

Well Jewels was a bit nervous since the grass was high and it tickled her legs.....I didn't get exactly what I wanted in the first place, but I got some pretty cute shots and I wanted to shear.





PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



As we were walking back from the field I got this shot of Jonathan (my brother) and Page.

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Pink Boudoir said...

that has to be the cutest freaking kid!! good location too.