Monday, April 27, 2009

Portfolio Portraits

I need to get more portraits out there so I took out my younger brother (as I do a lot when I need photos for anything) and his kid Jewels.

It begins with the rock formation...There was this plastic rock thing and I had Jonathan climb up and I got a few good shots (or so I think).


This was doctored in photoshop with blacken him up a more to make it more like a silowet (I can't spell)



I blocked the sun with his head since the prior photo needed to be doctored due the sun flair. I liked it a bit and so did he.


Besides his hand being cut out of the shot I really liked it.


When he got up to the top I just kinda started sitting around and talking to Jewels cuz she was trying to go over to the swings and he wanted to keep her close.


Him climbing up, but I liked the way it showed his muscles (body)


JEWELS TIME

This was a pure luck shot, but I LOVE it. She was having soooo much fun on the swings.


This was on the bottom of the rock formation and she was playing a stint of peak-a-boo. She's too cute.


Again too cute, when she pokes her head through a hole in the tunnel in the playground.


In the garden Jonathan was playing with Jewels over the rocks.


Over by the waterfall.


I just loved the angle of this photo.
JUST JONATHAN (again)













One of my favorites of the day.

Another favorite.


No comments: