Monday, April 27, 2009

Wine and Roses

So I went out the other day to my brother's work and took pictures of many flowers. It's a place were tons a weddings take place.


Although this is a bit blurry all over I think it's my favorite of the day.



Another close up of the same kind of flower



These are called something with the word "Bird" and I thought this one in particular really looked much like a bird.



I just loved out the light was hitting the pinkish leaves here.


I took three shots of this bunch of flowers. One where the red flowers were in focus, another with the pink in focus and lastly the white and I think it worked out the best.


I couldn't stop taking pictures of these flowers. There were purple and white ones. This was as close as I got and I just loved seeing the angles with the fur on the inside.



Again the fur being seen on the flowers.



And some of the white ones.
I really love taking pictures of flowers. The different angles one can get.

No comments: