Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fireworks

So I did a bunch of stuff on the fourth of July. I did my makeup "Red White & Blue," which matched my shirt, which said "Red White Blue." It's cute. I should have taken a picture, but I didn't. Went to my grandmas to spend the bulk of the day with her (my grandpa passed away on July 4 five years ago. So my mom and I try to spend the day with her. Then I went to see my friend Joleen and sped back home to make it home to be with my b/f for the local fireworks.

Here's some photos of the day I did take.


** Me makeup **


This was part of the Lake fire works finale.






A smile firework. There was a few more of these smiles and a heart, but this was the only one which came out.




I love the sparkly ones.


This was the final part of the house fireworks that my b/f's brother and his friends were doing in the backyard (since I live in a county where you can use fireworks). I made home just in time to see the last bit of the home show.













No comments: