Friday, May 7, 2010

Studio in a Box: Wedding tidbits

I was playing around with the "Studio in a Box" James got me for Christmas last year. I finally got it out to take better shots of the centerpiece. I also took shots of this blue mug and "just married" luggage tags I got from the Engaged bridal event I went to last Sunday with James, Heather and Joe. Lastly I took some shots with my ring.

Here's what I plan to do for my centerpiece. I'm trying to figure out how to add some sort of flower to it. Maybe where the ribbon connects on the outside of the jar.

And a view from the top.



Just having fun with the stones.


Here's the mug and tags.





Being playful with my ring.




A little close up on the ring.



2 comments:

Robin said...

noce work Karyn

Robin said...

opps - ment - Nice work Karyn