Thursday, May 6, 2010

Welcome: Elle Victoria Reese

My friends Brett and Erika Reese welcomed their first baby into the world today at 10:05 a.m. These are some of my shots (now they are all taken with my iPhone so some are grainy and fuzzy, but I wanted to share them with friends and family) from the day.

Here's her "Brithprints," but I had to add in most of the info and I fixed the rest of the info so it would match.


I can't take claim to this photo -- Tara Phillips took the shot of her daughter, Adi and put it on facebook I just stole in to go along with the blog. Tara has been saying Adi and Elle will be BFF (best friends forever) since she found out Erika was pregnant with a little baby girl.

Here's Elle being taken to the nursery room where she was heated up. She was about 36 degrees.

Daddy Brett loving on his beautiful baby girl.

One of the nurses giving Elle her very first bath. Daddy went back to see Erika, but Heather got some footage on the video camera for the parents.

Erika getting to see Elle for the first time after giving birth. She said she got to hold her for about a minute or so, but Elle and daddy needed to head out while the doctors stitched her up from the c-section.


Mommy and baby Elle.

Daddy helping mommy get a better look a little Elle.

Daddy and baby Elle.

Little Elle bundled up like a Chipotle burrito (says Sara Brookes).

Close up and personal with little Elle.

Daddy and baby Elle again.

Elle and myself, taken by James.

These are Elle's little feet. The photo was a little bit fuzzy, so I made it black and white.

No comments: