Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Introducing: TJ

Today Serena and I went out again and shot Jen and Tim's son TJ at Micke Grove in the Japanese Garden.

I was going to try to edit out the drool, but Jen had informed me it's a trademark. TJ had a little drop during his 6 months and 1 year shoot. And now in his 16 month shoot.


We started on this bridge and got some shots.

It was pretty easy to get him to either laugh or smile -- It was getting him to look at us which was the hard part.



I like this angles for some reason.

I like how he's hidden in all the green of the garden.

Serena bought this really cute chair for about $15 and we used it for the first time. He sat still for a little while, but figured out how to get down pretty quick.

Serena found this textured area and again I love when the sun rays come into the shot.

Again in the chair, but he a different area with different texture -- Rocks -- and shirtless.

Although that stone is right behind his head, which I'm not too fond of I just love his smile.

Same setting just his feet in the cute little red chair.

And now with the bamboo

Again his smile is awesome and I like adding other surroundings like the bench in the foreground.

Jen bent down to play the drums with TJ.

Walking down one of the paths in the Garden.

1 comment:

Jen said...

OMG Karyn they are great! I love all of them! The last one is just precious. I can't pick a favorite.