Monday, June 7, 2010

Joe and Heather Tecklenburg {Wedding}

I had the pleasure I take part in the Tecklenburg wedding this past weekend and here are some of my shots that I took during the day. (I was in the wedding so I mainly have sideline shots).

First bite of the cake.

The first dance with Heather's son Ethan playing nearby. I loved the way he was circling the pair as they danced.

The boys having a little fun with the bride.
From left to right: Brett Reese, Ethan Martin, Jake Tecklenburg, Mike Tecklenburg, Anthony Henry, Heather Tecklenburg, Dave Phillips, James Snyder, JT Tecklenburg.

Inside the building where the wedding took place was had a pool table. Serena cleaned up knocking the boys numbers out.

The cake with the black boxes as party favors after the the bride and groom cut into the back end of it.
The cuff links the men were given as wedding party gifts from the groom.
Modeled by James Snyder.

The centerpieces/party favors. Heather (the bride) made these flower into pins and placed them in sliver tins with rice.

Another shot of the cake made by a friend of the bride (Annie).

A jar holding the cards from wedding guests.

No comments: