Saturday, March 10, 2012

Weddings {H&D}

After my trip back from Vegas for WPPI I shot one of my co-workers at the restaurant's wedding the very next Saturday.
It was a small backyard wedding, but still have all the same stuff with family, friends, and cake.
Above is a shot of the bride and groom outside a family members' home.
Below is their baby girl dressed and ready to party.
Just some of the party favors the pair had done up for the guests.
The cake.
The bride and grooms little one with her Auntie.
The brides Aunt signing as one of the witnesses of the day.

More to come: Babies; children; WPPI (in 4 parts); Mommy & Me
Head to my facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/KarynLynne-Photography/248639378494514)-- there is a contest going on during the month of March for a free session.
To contact me about booking a session please send me an email at Karyngilbert@yahoo.com

No comments: