Monday, August 27, 2012

WPPI U {Photo Convention}


Mid August I went to WPPI U where I learned a few news things, picked up some marketing DVDs, won a free canvas (whoop) and got to meet a lot of great people, including my wedding photographer idols Zach & Jody Gray (seen below).
 
My Vegas trip will be put in two different blogs
 
          1. WPPI U
          2. Las Vegas
 

 
(All these shots are from my iPhone).
 

 
I event for them to autograph the marketing DVD I picked up. 
 


This is Sal and Taylor, who I watched on creativeLIVE while they taught how to shoot, sell and market to seniors in high school.

Sal also doubled as the host of WPPI U.


It's Sue Bryce. I saw her first at WPPI in February and then watched her again on creativeLIVE showing off her glamor photography.


Miss Lindsay Adler, a fashion photographer who I first met at WPPI in February then watched her on creativeLIVE.


It's ZACH again. =)


& JODY =)


Zach & Jody during their presentation.



And Lindsay during her presentation.



MORE TO COME: WPPI U (Vegas); Paws 4 A Cause; Newborn; High School Senior Ambassador Program

If you would like to book KarynLynne Photography for your event or session please contact at karyngilbert@yahoo.com

Also you can check out the fairly new site at www.karynlynnephotography.com

No comments: