Sunday, September 2, 2012

WPPI U {Las Vegas Views}

Before getting the ticket for WPPI U my mom bought tickets for one of the final showings of the Phantom of the Opera since the Venetian will have it's final showing today (Sept 2, 2012) for my sister-in-law and I.

I shot a few pixs during the beginning and the end of the show, but photographs in the theatre aren't allowed so I had to sneak them with my iPhone. The super colorful one (bottom left) was at the end of the show and the other three were taken before the show started before the chandler was hung upright.




The rest of the photos are during our week long stay in Vegas.

The sunset on our first day. 


The mountain rang at Red Rock Canyon.


Also at Red Rock Canyon



Some shots (the two below) from Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Gardens.




Just some of the flowers and art at (above and below) from the Bellagio Conservatory.



And two different angles of the fountains at the Bellagio (above with Caesars Palace in the back & below with Paris in the back).


Many people make a living on the strip as street performers and these guys was pretty great:

Stone Art Man stood still until Page put $1 in his bucket, then he moved like a robot and put out a thank you note, which I've never seen anyone do before.


Mr. Red M&M


This Wizard was starling people and entertained Page and I while we were waiting for our mom's to meet us for dinner outside of Harris.


Our first stop on our final day. I had to make a stop at Acrylic Tank Manufacturing because this is a show James loves to watch (Tanked). I was hoping to meet the two owners, but they were out of town the entire time we were in Vegas, but I got to see three members of the show and got an autograph from Agnes (next to me on the left in black).

Everyone there was super nice and I picked up a shirt for James, which he loved.


The final nice there was a massive lightning storm over the mountains near our hotel. I stood out for about 30 minutes and got a few good shots of the lightning.



We had a GREAT time.

MORE TO COME: Paws 4 A Cause; Newborn; High School Senior Ambassador Program

If you would like to book KarynLynne Photography for your event or session please contact at karyngilbert@yahoo.com


Also you can check out the fairly new site at www.karynlynnephotography.com

No comments: