Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Sneak Peek {Events -- Holiday Party}






I was super excited to be asked to shoot for a companies holiday party last Saturday.

It seems like a GREAT company to work for and I can't wait to share more photos from the event with everyone.

This is the last "Sneak Peek" post for a bit -- gotta start posting up the full blogs -- This holiday season and moving has gotten me a little behind of the blogging, but family and work come first. I've been plugging away trying to get customers their images as fast as I can since some are holiday gifts.

Also coming soon with be some shots of our new home, once we get the final things settled in, but I will share our family holiday photo with everyone very shorty.

Hope everyone is doing well and look forward to some full photo blog posts in the near future. =)

MORE TO COME:  Maternity; Engagement; Newborn; 60th Wedding Anniversary; Families; Holiday parties; High School Senior Ambassador Program  & MUCH MUCH MORE

If you would like to book KarynLynne Photography for your event or session please contact at karyngilbert@yahoo.com

No comments: