Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sneak Peek {Family}


I've been a busy little bee these last two months

I've got the great new that James and I bought a house, got a new puppy and have booked most of my days off for shoots. Late November and early December has been full of shoots, events and editing. I'm almost caught up on editing and now I need to catch up on the blog -- not to mention continue unpacking our home and since it's the holidays wrap presents.

Here's one of the many shoots I've been doing....More to come in the next couple weeks as I catch up on posts with the blog. Much more to come in the near future with sessions, events and upcoming changes with KarynLynne Photography. 


MORE TO COME:  Maternity; Engagement; Newborn; 60th Wedding Anniversary; Families; Holiday parties; High School Senior Ambassador Program  & MUCH MUCH MORE

If you would like to book KarynLynne Photography for your event or session please contact at karyngilbert@yahoo.com

No comments: