Friday, February 20, 2009

Birthday

So my birthday is coming up soon (March 4) and I was going through some of my old photos.

I have been trying to find some of my wedding photos. I had a co-worker ask me about prices (which I'm not totally sure what to say for that) and give a CD of some of my past work. I have photos in four different locations.

1. My external hardrive (which is where my oldest photos are)
2. My first computer (which is sitting under the bed and I fear that most of my wedding photos (from 2007) are on that, which is just the tower and not hooked up to anything. (This was James (the b/f) old computer just passed down to me for school. So I could have my own).
3. My second computer -- James bought me this little thingy, which we hooked up to the huge TV. Yup biggest monitor ever (well for me).
4. My laptop. I bought this last summer and I have have the newest stuff on there. It's what I use the most and I wish all my good stuff was on there and the bilk on the external.

Well the reason behind this post is that when I was going through the external photos I found an old birthday photo of me, that I thought was cute. And since my 25th b-day was coming up I figured why not do a post.

Photo:
Birthday


I feel like I keep getting older and not much is changing. Now I'm done with school, but I haven't had much luck from finding a job. The economy isn't helping much. The field I work in (journalism and photography) aren't really a flourishing business, but I'm trying. I'm working on using the blog more, signing up for photos based things online (flicker, deviantart, and retouchpro) I have a friend (well a g/f of one of James' friends) who said she'll help pass around my stuff too.

No comments: