Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Twilight Obsession

First on my list of what I've done since falling in love with all things Twilight.

So I saw online that the Twilight mania has gone to candy now. They were only found at FYE stores, which is a store I had never seen before, but online I found one is the Arden Fair mall. I needed to do a few things in Sacramento and I wanted to see if the Disney store was still there, b/c the one in Stockton is now gone =(

Anywho I bought some of the candies, which are the conversations hearts.

Here are two of the boxes (the third was of Bella -- Kristen, but I didn't buy that one).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are just a few of the hearts and the saying:
(top from left to right: Live 4 ever, I trust you, Bad guy, Lamb.
Second row from left to right: True love, Soul mate, I <3 EC (Edward Cullen) U R my life.
Bottom row are just the ones that sparkle. All the purple and orange hearts sparkle, but these were two of the ones which really showed the glitter.

Photobucket

Each color have a different flavor
Pink: Secret Strawberry
Purple: Passion Fruit
Orange: Orange Obsession
Red: Tempting Apple

If you can't read them on here (but remember you can click on each picture to see them bigger) then here's a list

The second things is my new car decals. Not all are pictured.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

I also have the Cullen crest and I plan on putting it on the back on my car, it's just a bit bigger than what I thought it was.

A third thing was finally finding the Entertainment Weekly magazine. I saw it online (again all I do is surf the net now, since I'm out of school and I only work three days a week. Inside is a teaser for the director of Twilight's book, which is coming out next month (and I already have it pre-ordered).

Here's the cover:
Photobucket

I thought these were gone from stores so I went to EW.com to order the magazine so now I have two, but I'm going to sell one on e-bay. I had to buy one when I saw it in the store b/c even though I ordered the mag online today it's not coming for three or four weeks. I just had to have it now.

Only 24 more days till I have the DVD to watch over and over again.

2 comments:

Cullen Boys Anonymous said...

Hey Karen! Do you mind if I post about this on cullenboysanonymous.com's blog?

Unknown said...

Sorry I'm getting back to you a month later, but yes you can post anything on my page to your page, as long as the credit is given.