Thursday, February 5, 2009

Twilight mania

So I had never heard about the Twilight book series, but when the movie came around in Nov. I went with my boyfriend and his parents to see the movie. I loved it (and Robert Pattinson -- he's like the new Orlando Bloom for me -- and if you knew me you know what that would mean).

Right after watching the movie I ordered the full set on Amazon.com. I couldn't wait for my books so I went to Stephanie Meyer's website. I read all about her and how she started the books. I read the first pages on Amazon.com and finally my books came.

Photobucket
(note: This was with my phone -- so yes I know it's crappy, but I wanted it in my post and I took the books to my moms and I didn't have a camera.)

Why did was a bit of a big deal was that I don't read, but I ran through these books so fast, fast than I ever thought I could. I heard Meyer was writing a new book, not a fifth, but Twilight in the eyes of Edward. But due to some idiots it was leaked and now she is unable to finish the book. She posted what she has done so far online, but I'm scared to finished (b/c I am almost done) b/c then it will be over, unless she plans to finish it again.

This all led my to talk my mom into a trip to Forks (the place where Twilight is set), which is in Northern Washington. My mom and I went on a trip to Seaside, Or. and she mention the Olympic Rain Forest, which is near Forks. It was 4 1/2 hours away from our resort, but it was all worth it. I went to see all the "hot spots."
(Note: These aren't the real places in the movie b/c the filming was done in Portland and St. Helen's...But these are real spots in Forks Washington.)

Here are the photos of my trip (below the photos will be a list to note was each photo is):

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



List:
1. Cullens mailbox
2. Esme's notes to Twilight fans
3. Welcome to Forks sign
4. Dr. Cullens parking spot
5. Newtons Outfitters
6. A Forks cop with by a Forks cop car
7. Swans house
8. Bella's truck
9. The scrapbooksing on Spartons Ave (the one near the school)
10. The Twilight store on the main road
11. A sign in the Sparton Ave. shop
12. The Cullens home
13. The little santa at the Cullens home
14. The high school sign.
15. The hospital
16. A signed poster in the Sparton Ave. shop.

1 comment:

Vivek said...

Bella is truly Bella. Nice shot.