Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Jeweliana's first day of pre-school

It was Jeweliana's first day of school today and I went along with my brother to take some shots. Some were done at home before we left and some at the school.

This one was absolutely my favorite from the day. She was just leaning up against the wall at the school and I just put the camera in front and snapped a few.

With daddy leaving the house.

Spinning around on the path to the truck.

Walking to the school with her extra clothes.

Crossing the road with daddy.

At the gate of the school.

I hate the harsh lighting but I loved how she turned around and looked at her teacher at the door. I took a shot at her outside the door but the lighting was so odd (harsh). It hit her right under the her chin.

At home and not with the best lighting, but my mom will be happy.

Another shot at home.

With daddy before leaving for school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So awesome Karyn! These are beautiful pictures! I literally got tears in my eyes seeing her with her daddy nose to nose in that last shot. So amazing. Great work ;) Truly talented...
-Erika R

Jen said...

SO adorable. I love the way you are able to capture the moment. And it doesn't hurt that you have a beautiful model!! Great job Karyn!