Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Woodbridge shoot with Jonathan

I took Jonathan out to the Woodbridge area I scouted out for upcoming sessions.
These shots were all taken between 9 to 10 a.m. and most within shaded areas.

Every now and then I can get him to laugh to get a real looking smile.

We also had some fun and I added fun editing to it as well.







Despite the sunglasses in this shot there wasn't much sun.


I loved all the different textures we found in Woodbridge.


This was fun -- Trying to get him to stay on the tilt -- He just waited for my count and slid down.

He doesn't have very many different poses. I should have gotten him to bring a few different shirts to change up the colors.

The wood texture was a nice change of pace within all the bricks.

Different angle with the camera.


This shot was taken in direct sunlight, but with fun angles and shadows.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you try and boost my eyes in some of them there is one that they look diff.
-jonathan

Unknown said...

I did it in a few tired to keep the same percentage but yeah there was I think one that's it's a little noticeable and I should have went a little lower.