Saturday, September 18, 2010

Nicole at Vino Con Brio

The second path of photos with Nicole were done at the Vino Con Brio wedding sight out at their vineyards.

We spent the most time at this location and used three different outfits.

I played around with the editing, giving some photos a "golden vintage" look. I have included the copy of the "golden vintage" and original color edited version.

Let me know which edits you like better.
















I think I'm leaning towards the "golden vintage" versions.



One reason why I really wanted to come to Vino Con Brio was the vintage red truck they have. We took a ton of shots near and on the truck, but the lighting was an issue. I think some still turned out well.

I hid the sun behind Nicole.
Here is what we I was looking into most of the time for the truck.


No comments: