Friday, February 17, 2012

Baby K & K {Babies}

I had the pleasure to shoot these adorable twin girls this past week and since I will be leaving for a photo convention on Sunday I rushed to get some photos up on the blog for the parents and grandparents to see.

I shot some together, some separate and some with the parents.


{Baby K No. 2}


{Baby K No. 1}





{Baby K No. 1}



I love doing the little heart now and I put these together.



Got them sleeping in some shots. {Baby K No. 1}


And yawning in some shots too. {Baby K No. 2}


And we squished them into a cute basket.




The couch was right next to a staircase so I was able to get some decent Ariel shots.

{Baby K No. 2}


Love this shot with the little smile. {Baby K No. 1}




Again in the basket.


I loved this blanket/pillow thing. It was too cute. We started with this and the girls were bit fussy -- while going through the editing process I was wishing I had put the girls back on the lamb in the second outfits. But the pair is still cute in here.


Again with the parents hands and the babies feet side by side.




More to come: Weddings; Baby Shower; Mommy & Me; Successful Thinkers; March babies


No comments: