Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sneak Peek {Mommy & Me}

I couple days before I was set to leave I got an e-mail from a mother who found me on facebook and wanted a "Mommy & Me" session with her five-month-old daughter, but was only available on Sunday's so rather than doing the session farther away she picked the morning slot on the same day I was flying out to WPPI.

This was great because I had something to do while sitting in the airport. I posted a few teasers using my iPhone since I didn't have intranet connection, but here is a little taste of our session at Hutchins in Lodi.






More to come: Babies; Mommy & Me; Weddings; WPPI; Successful Thinkers; Grandma & Me


If you would more information or would like to book a session find me on face (KarynLynne Photography) or email me Karyngilbert@yahoo.com

No comments: