Saturday, February 18, 2012

WPPI {Photo Convention}





I will be leaving for WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International) on Sunday, which takes place in Las Vegas, NV at the MGM Grand and will be back on Thursday.


I'll be meeting up with one of my fellow Sac State grads Joleen Vincent of Joleen Vincent Photography in Sacramento. I will be attending many platform classes to help further my lighting, posing, marketing and much more.
From Monday-Wednesday the conference will have a trade show with many booths including:


To name a few: Colorati (@Colorati on Twitter), Rangefinder, WHCC (White House Custom Color), Animoto, AsukaBook USA, Blu Domain, Canvas On Demand, Lensbaby, LensProToGo, Shutterbug, Shootsac, The Knot Wedding Network, Think Tank Photos and much much more.

Also many speakers such as Zach & Jody Gray, Christa Meloa, Becker, The Boudoir Divas, Scott & Adina Hayne, Sarah Petty, Jasmine Star, Sue Brice and much more.
I will update with photos and my experience after I'm back. (click on the names to go to the blogs or websites of these photographers.



More to come: Mommy & Me; Weddings; Baby Shower; Successful Thinkers; WPPI

No comments: