Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spring Shopping Boutique {Events}

I was involved with a Spring Shopping Boutique last weekend where vendors who include Mary Kay, Scentsy, Thirty-One, Lia Sophia, Tupperware, Pampered Chef, Dove Chocolates, Mark., Passion Parties, custom made items and much more.

I went around to most (but not all) of the vendors and shot of some the products which were on display and here are my shots.

If you would like any information about any of the vendors listed above please leave a comment down on the bottom and I will contact the vendors.

Also below the winner of the FREE session will be announced. 



 











 
Also at my booth I was gifting a free session. I had such a popular response I decided to gift two sessions. The winners of the sessions are:

Josie Herrera
Rene Miller

Please email me at karyngilbe@yahoo.com send me your address and I will mail out the gift certificate, which can be used towards any 1-hour session, but can be upgraded to a longer session or event -- we will just subtract $75 from your final total. Plan for your session accordingly it will expire within 6 months. If you would like to book a special date which is outside of the 6 months just let me know and we can lock in your date with a deposit.

MORE TO COME:  Successful Thinkers meetings; Bridal Shower; Bark For Life event; Portraits; Children; WPPI

If you would like to book KarynLynne Photography for your session or event please email at karyngilbert@yahoo.com or check out the website at www.karynlynnephotography.com 

No comments: