Monday, April 9, 2012

Katrina G {Portriats}



Rain has been pushing back some of my shoot and this was one of them. I've known Katrina since high school, but I won't date both of us by stating any years.

She wanted to do a shoot with the cherry blossoms and I shot Jewels in a cherry field either last year or the year before so I figured it would be a fun location again. Due to postponing because of the rain the cherry trees I had shot at before had turn green.

Luckily the Woodbridge trees were still in bloom and right across the street was a beautiful field of yellow flowers, which I couldn't pass up shooting in.

Here are the some of the shots from Katrina's shoot (head over to my facebook page to see more).











MORE TO COME: Vendor event; Website; WPPI; Bridal shower
If you are interested in booking KarynLynne Photography for a session or event please email me at karyngilbert@yahoo.com

No comments: