Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Lee Family {Mommy & Me}

Annie (the daughter) contacted me about getting a session in the book during the month of May for her mother.

She realized after Mother's Day passed she didn't really have many photos of her mother. The session was done in the comfort of her own home, which was super lovely. 



Above: Loved this shot with this blanket because it was so colorful and has a lot to do with the families culture.

Below: The pair together for the next two shots. 



Above: I loved all the beautiful saying throughout the home.

Below: There were so many spots in front of the home and in the backyard.

The was a little bit of a language barrier since the mother didn't speak English, but with Annie's help throughout part of the session I had a blast with them both and "Mommy" did a great job understanding me without any words. =)






Above: I always love to play with things, such as flowers, leaves, trees in the foreground and during the shoot I found out Annie likes the idea of it too.

Below: Here is the teaser, which happens to be one of my FAVE shots from the day of the pair.



MORE TO COME: Families; Meetings; WPPI; Children, new specials

If you would like to book KarynLynne photography please email at karyngilbert@yahoo.com or check out the website at www.karynlynnephotography.com

No comments: