Sunday, September 23, 2012

Health & Wellness Family Festival {Events - Post}

I had a blast shooting at the second annual Health & Wellness Family Festival, which also included the 19th annual Trix Run.
 
Parents and participants will be able to view and order photos from the Trix Run starting Tuesday.
 
Parents of the "Mexican Dancers" can view and order photos of their children starting Thursday.
 
Today's post has some of the runners and some of the dancers, along with a few other things from the festival.  
 
But first just a few thoughts from one of the coordinators of the event:
 
"I thought the event went well," Said Heidi C. Coffee. "(We had) over 300 runners, over 80 booths, (and) good feedback that the community received lots of educational materials from local vendors. Many enjoyed the pancake breakfast before and after the run. Look for us again in 2013!"
 
 
Mr. Trix the bunny started and finished things off for the Trix Run
 
Here are just a few shots of some of the runners from the day. 
 
 






Mr. Lucky Charms came out to play during the run. Last year we had the honey bee from Cheerios along with the Trix bunny.


This was the cutest dog and made me want my little Meeko there with me, but I knew he would have just been in the way. This little guy was my distraction to keep me busy while I was waiting for the runners to finished the 5K race.



And of course I had to take a shot of my niece Jewels with her tiger face.


Just some of the colorful dancer shots.





Another thing for the children during the festival was pumpkin painting.

 
 
MORE TO COME: Trix Run; Mexican Dancers; Successful Thinkers (Sept); Paws 4 A Cause (Post); Commercial work; New products; New wedding packages; High School Senior Ambassador Program; 2013 promotional calender

If you would like to book KarynLynne Photography for your event or session please contact at karyngilbert@yahoo.com
Also you can check out the fairly new site at www.karynlynnephotography.com 


No comments: