Sunday, September 16, 2012

Introducing Baby T {Newborn}

One of my husbands former co-workers (well kind of -- they didn't work for the same company, but within the same area) just had a beautiful baby girl and I had the pleasure of snapping shots when she was just 13 days old.
 
During this shoot I had a few new ideas to try & props to use and Mommy was willing to let me go a new route with the shoot. I feel the shoot when great and we got some wonderful shots of the newest member of the family: Little Baby T.
 

 












MORE TO COME: Health & Wellness Family Festival (Post); October Special; Paws 4 A Cause (Post); New products; New wedding packages; High School Senior Ambassador Program; 2013 promotional calender

If you would like to book KarynLynne Photography for your event or session please contact at karyngilbert@yahoo.com


Also you can check out the fairly new site at www.karynlynnephotography.com

No comments: