Saturday, November 17, 2012

DHS Donation {Post Events}

I've had a few computer issues with downloading the photos from my iPhone, but finally a look at the Paws 4 A Cause post shots from the Delta Humane Society and the donations.
 

 
Above: Myself with the bulk of the dog, puppy, and cat food donated during the event.
Below: All of the baskets, products, and gift certificates donated for the raffle.




The Delta Humane Society (located at 4590 S Highway 99, Stockton, CA 95215) is voted No. 1 pet shelter/rescue in The Record's Best of San Joaquin.

Here are all the extra bags shown in front of the main desk at the DHS.


Walking into the back to meet of of the cute pups in the back.


I loved how you fallowed the paw prints on the pathway to get to the pups.


These were all taken with my iPhone and the pups were moving around quite a bit, but I wanted to share some of the happy & nervous faces with everyone, whether the shots are blurry or not.

This one reminded me of my little Meeko and I wanted to bring him home with me. I think I spent the most of the time with this little guy, but since we have three dogs at home at the moment I couldn't bring him home
He wasn't alone in his enclosure. He was accompanied by another tan pup.


This little cutie was with the darker pup above and if I could have I would have taken this little one with me too.


The pair together on my way out.


Where most of the dogs were barking and making a big fuss over my visit this guy just came close and was pretty peaceful.


And this one just stayed in the back nervous. Although I was able to get one shot without the fencing over his face.


I know it's a blurry shot, but this pup was super cute and friendly, just was moving around a bunch and couldn't get a decent shot.



I LOVED seeing all these pups, but it made me want to bring them all home so they didn't have to be suck "alone."

If you are interested in checking into any of these pups (if still available) or any others not shown please visit http://www.humanesociety.org/ or call  (209) 466-0339.

ALSO:
Carter's Pet Mart the Delta Humane Society will have mobile adoptions from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. TODAY. Carter's Pet Mart is located at 909 West March Lane in Stockton, California.

If you don't find what you are looking for there, visit the main shelter until 5pm Saturday for a larger selection of cats and dogs. The main shelter is located at 4590 S. Highway 99 Frontage Road in Stockton near the Arch Road Exit.



MORE TO COME: Successful Thinkers; Holiday event (post); New products; New wedding packages; High School Senior Ambassador Program; 2013 promotional calender

If you would like to book KarynLynne Photography for your event or session please contact at karyngilbert@yahoo.com


Also you can check out the fairly new site at www.karynlynnephotography.com

No comments: