Monday, November 19, 2012

Successful Thinkers {Meetings - 10-31-12}

It's been a little while since I did a Stockton Successful Thinkers post and I think when the founder of Successful Thinkers came to our meeting I thought it would be a good one to post about.
 
It also happened to be Halloween therefore our two lead ambassadors were decked out in their costumes (as was myself -- You can see the three of us together HERE).
 

 
 
Above: Malia as a cute Cheetah welcoming everyone (even some new faces) to our Stockton group.

Below: Annie as Bat Girl/Women giving applause to our speaker of the day and founder of ST -- Jim Bellacera.


And now for some shots of the man of the hour. This was also the first time I met Jim even though I've been hearing about him for the last year.

He spoke about why and how he started Successful Thinkers and what's to come.






It was so great to finally meet Jim after all I've heard about him and ST and I'm excited for what's to come with the networking group my mom and I joined just a year ago.


MORE TO COME: Holiday event (post); New products; New wedding packages; High School Senior Ambassador Program; 2013 promotional calender

If you would like to book KarynLynne Photography for your event or session please contact at karyngilbert@yahoo.com


Also you can check out the fairly new site at www.karynlynnephotography.com

No comments: