Sunday, November 4, 2012

Family Holiday Cards {Specials}

- was a little MIA in mid-to-late October due to our first anniversary. James and I traveled down to spend the time is Disneyland (I just love that place and could live iside the parks if I could.)
 
Back to the "real world" and welcome November. As I did last year I will be offering a discounted session for families to get some holiday cards. This year the special is only $99 with more card choices. Additional details included below. If you have a family larger than 5 just shoot me an email (karyngilbert@yahoo.com) or call (209-712-9958).
 
Book by Nov. 20 and save 15%.
 

 

MORE TO COME: Paws 4 A Cause (Post); 1-year session; Successful Thinkers; New products; New wedding packages; High School Senior Ambassador Program; 2013 promotional calender

If you would like to book KarynLynne Photography for your event or session please contact at karyngilbert@yahoo.com


Also you can check out the fairly new site at www.karynlynnephotography.com
 

No comments: