Wednesday, May 13, 2009

David Ziser -- Digital Wake Up Call



So I went to a mini-trade show/seminar in Sacramento yesterday. The presenter was David Ziser (http://www.digitalprotalk.blogspot.com/), a Ohio wedding photographer. Three sessions were spoke about: Master Your Lighting, Techniques to Make Your Production Headaches Disappear, and Making Your Business More Profitable. Although he went over and in the break and went over at the end it was good. I learned a ton. I just wish the final session hadn't been rushed through. Sessions one and three were the two I was the most interested in.

Unfortunately I didn't take any photos. He had so many wedding, seniors, kids (and more) books with photos. Also have huge photos were placed out to see the work from every each of detail.

Also a mini-trade show (and I mean mini -- there was only four "booths" in the room. Canon, ACI, Professional Photographers of Sacramento Valley, Jill bags (fashionable camera bags for women. And I guess there's a Jack bag now for men). It was a bit interesting and I picked up many fliers and examples of stuff and I use in the future.

Side note: I just got my lensbaby (http://lensbaby.com/) stuff in the mail and I can't wait to start using it, which will be on Friday since that's my next day off. So look forward to that.

No comments: