Monday, May 11, 2009

My money collection

First off -- this is also going to be my random No. 7. I like to college Money with the examples below.


Here is all my money, which is being saved and I continue to add each day. It helps since I'm a server right now I get this kind of stuff all the time. And some stuff, which I can't use here, such as England, Canada and Philippians money. The entire post will show all the money I have within each category, from time frame of the coins and amount. All in total I have $70.20 in American money. After adding in the foreign coins and tokens it totals to $76.42.


(Everything I have so far.)


(Just the coins)


My fave of the 2 dollar bills. I have 11 now (so $22). I have nine printed in 2003, one printed in 1995 and a real old one printed in 1976.


Just another shot of the 2 dollar bills



The rest are all smaller, b/c the quality of the photos weren't as good, but I wanted to show all the coins. I believe each photo can be clicked on and seen larger.



Here are the presidential gold dollars.
President No. 1 George Washington (I have five of these).
Coins pressed in 2007.
President No. 3 Thomas Jefferson (I have four of these).
Coins pressed in 2007.
President No. 5 James Monroe (I have four of these).
Coins pressed in 2008.
President No. 6 John Quincy Adams (I have four of these)
Coins pressed in 2008.
President No. 7 Andrew Jackson (I have six of these -- Winner of the most I have)
Coins pressed in 2008
President No. 8 Martin Van Buran (I have four of these)
Coins pressed in 2008.
President No. 9 William Henry Harrison (I have two I these)
Coins pressed in 2009.
I just got three of these and the two Harrison yesterday at work.

Susan B. Anthony Sliver Dollar. She is pictured of the reverse side. -- I have five.


This isn't the best picture, but it was the best of the bunch. This one is the Sliver "One Dollar."
I only have one of these coins.

In 2000 gold dollar coin were pressed with the image of Sacagawea and child.
I have four.
For anyone who may not know:
"Sacagawea was a Shoshone woman who accompanied the Lewis and Clark Expedition, led by Meriwether Lewis and William Clark, in their exploration of the Western United States."


This is a Lucky J's dollar. It's a gaming token for the Flying J (the company I work for) in Winnemacca, NA. I have two of these. And these are part of the money, which I can spend...Just collectible like the foreign money.


Half dollar -- or as I call it 50 cent piece. I have 14 of these.

I just saw today I have two different kinds of these.
I have two with the Independence Hall pictured of one side.
I have 12 with the presidential seal pictured above.

I call these the "Drummer Boy Quarters." These were a special quarter pressed in 1976, but I believe it's a remembrance coin, b/c It's dated 1776-1976. I have 12 of these.


Close up of one quarter.
ONE MISSING
I didn't even want to post the nickle photos, b/c they were way too blurry.
I have three which I'm saving. Each one have a different view of the president face, but the backside has something new.
1. Is the newest president face. Pressed in 2007.
2. A bull (on the opposite side of the face). Pressed in 2005.
3. A Lewis and Clark ship. Pressed in 2004.

These are special "One Cent" pennies. These are dated 1942, 1946, 1951, 1955, 1957. I only have four (As one might have figured out by counting the dates).


This is Canadian money -- One dollar (left) and three quarters).


More Canadian money -- One dime (left), three nickles (middles), and two pennies.


English money -- One dime (left) and two nickles.


This is a $1 from the Philippians. This is a fairly bad photo, but unlike the nickle photos I didn't want to show, since this was a foreign coin I wanted to show it.


Here are the tokens -- totally useless, but for some reason I keep any kind of different coins.
1. Big League Sports Park token (black one).
2. Restroom token (yes a restroom token) (the tiny one on top). It's from Indianapolis, Indiana.
3. Check-E-Cheese token (Bottom right).
Well that's all of them.

No comments: