Monday, May 18, 2009

Levitation

One thing David Ziser said when I went to the seminar last Tuesday was when writing a blog one must keep it current. He said even daily. He does something each day (I pretty sure excluding the weekends -- I'm sure he needs some days off). Each day is designated for, such as technique Tuesdays...So I figured I could try to do something like that.

As of right now I've got Mondays off from work because I take my dog to training Monday nights. I've seem some levitation on flickr and on blogger, who I went to school with.

(http://tinydancerphoto.blogspot.com/2009/01/wingardium-leviosa-how-to-make-yourself.html)

AND

(http://www.flickr.com/photos/ndybisz/sets/72157607765596396/)

So what I did first was take a picture of the room:



Then I got a shot with me on a chair:



I put the photo with me on the chair on top of the empty shot, then using the eraser I erased the chair and got this:



Although I know the lighting and the setting isn't the greatest, but this was more of something I just wanted to test out to see if it was possible for to to put it off.

No comments: