Friday, May 15, 2009

Lenbaby time

I bought a lensbaby a week or so ago and I just had a chance to go out and play with it.


Here's the case I took inside the bedroom.


Here's my baby Meeko's nose. He's such a cutie.


I went out to Wine and Roses today to get pictures of flowers.


Loved the way the lens flair came through.


I think this one is the best of the bunch. It will be posted on flickr, along with Meeko's nose.


Again another lovely photo shooting into the light.


Love love love this photo, but it could be due to the face that it is purple.



Love the way the light shines through.








I don't know why there's so much white here, but there's a bee in the shot.


There was a humming bird near these plants, but I couldn't get a shot. =(


My Meeko's collar.


This shot was from the water fountain in the middle of the courtyard.


A little bug playing on an orange flower.


The two shinny spots are water droplets on the flower.










Another fountain shot.




This is a flower, but with the blur from the lensbaby it's like little bananas.

No comments: