Friday, January 30, 2015

Paying it Forward {Charities}







Hope everyone is having a great January – I have a favor to ask of you....

I'm looking to donate to some charities and I'm enlisted the help of loyal clients, friends and family to let me know of any good charities out there that may need a photography gift for their auctions.

I have two lined up already, but I'm looking for at least eight more throughout the year. If you know of a good cause or an event that can use a gift from KarynLynne Photography please text, email or comment below. Let me know about the cause, when the event will take place and who to contact for the donation. I will contact the charity and get a gift out for their auctions to help raise funds for the cause.

Thanks in advance to anyone for your help in paying it forward. 


MORE TO COME:  Engagement; Newborn; Anniversary; Weddings; Families; High School Senior Ambassador Program; Paws 4 A Cause & MUCH MUCH MORE

If you would like to book KarynLynne Photography for your event or session please contact at karyngilbert@yahoo.com

No comments: